Turkey, Iran sign deal with Qatar on transportation
The agreement is expected to facilitate the trade between the countries by accelerating the transfer of goods.
Meanwhile, the Economy Minister of Turkey, Nihat Zeybekci, reportedly stated that a possible free trade agreement between Turkey and Iran could make a start for hundreds of new companies by easing the existing barriers through the expansion of bilateral cooperation.
Also during the meeting, the two neighboring countries reportedly inked an agreement on engineering, which targets $10 billion worth of trade annually.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s 2023 PE imports snap two-year downfall despite rapidly growing domestic capacities
- PE rally loses momentum on subsiding demand in Türkiye
- PVC prices flat for 2nd straight month in Italy and West Europe
- Freight rates snap rally, Red Sea crisis keeps decreases in check
- Worsening dollar shortage pushes Egypt’s local PP, PE prices to never-before-seen highs
- Stats: US PE exports hit a renewed record in 2023, sales to China boom
- Türkiye’s PP market continues to grapple with tight supply, prices at multi-month highs
- Margin expansion targets push Italy’s PE film markets to multi-month highs
- LDPE prices rise faster than other PP, PE products in India’s bullish market
- Headwinds await China’s PP, PE markets post-holiday period