Turkey and Iran planning a free trade zone
Within the free trade zone, companies from the two countries will enjoy multiple trade-based advantages. It was reported that following the recent Iranian nuclear agreement with world powers, many companies from Turkey and Iran showed interest for increasing business cooperation between the two countries as well as for a possible trade zone.
Turkey was one of the few countries which did not put sanctions on Iran.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa