Turkey changes surveillance measures on PS, EPS imports
Boykan Customs Consultancy reported that surveillance measures will be applied on PS imports (with customs tariff statistics position code of 3903.19.00.00.00) and EPS imports ( with customs tariff statistics position code of 3903.11.00.00.00) by having tax liabilities calculated over a customs unit value of $1425/ton and $1525/ton respectively, on all origins except for Iran. Regarding the imports from Iran, surveillance measures will be applied on this origin, regardless of the customs unit value.
According to the Official Gazette, this statement will be valid in the 30th day after the date it was published.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe