Turkey enacts anti dumping duties on Egyptian PS
Under the new application, anti dumping rates on Egyptian PS with HS Code 3903.19.00.00.00 will be set at 11.3% of the CIF value and the new rates will come into effect as of the publication date of the statement.
According to a statement published in the Official Gazette on November 30, 2014, the ministry launched an anti-dumping investigation on Egyptian PS. Although previously reported that in case an anti-dumping duty would be implemented as a result of the investigation, the Ministry would make retroactive duty collection on the imports back until the date of notification, November 30, 2014, there was no clause relating to retroactive application of the duties in the new statement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets