Turkey imposes surveillance on import PS
If an importer seeks to import without certificate, he will have to increase the value of the material he wants to import to GrossMT/$1300, according to the statement.
Meanwhile, the No 2009/2 statement on the decision of supervision on imports of Iranian PS was abolished with the latest statement.
According to the Official Gazette, this statement will be valid in the 30th day after the date it was published, which is May 27, 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months