Turkey lifts customs duties for specialty LLDPE and PS grades
The goods exempted from customs duties include LLDPE with HS Code 3901.10.10 and PS with HS Code 3903.19.00. The new application will affect high-flow LLDPE in powder form with a melt flow rate of 16-24g/10 min and PS with melting point ranging between 268°C to 272°C.
The aforementioned application shall only be applied to products having the required features while remaining products will continue to be subject to 6.5% customs duty.
For the further technical details regarding the products exempted from customs duties, please click here .
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months