Turkey lifts customs duties for specialty LLDPE and PS grades
The goods exempted from customs duties include LLDPE with HS Code 3901.10.10 and PS with HS Code 3903.19.00. The new application will affect high-flow LLDPE in powder form with a melt flow rate of 16-24g/10 min and PS with melting point ranging between 268°C to 272°C.
The aforementioned application shall only be applied to products having the required features while remaining products will continue to be subject to 6.5% customs duty.
For the further technical details regarding the products exempted from customs duties, please click here .
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem