Turkey revises anti dumping rates on S- PVC for American, German origins
Previously, the local producer Petkim applied to the Ministry of Economy for a final review investigation (NGGS) with the claim that, in an event that the precautions against dumping which still applies in the import of American and German origins for suspension type polyvinyl chloride (PVC-S) are abolished, this would cause continuance of dumping and financial losses would either continue or reoccur. Upon the request of Petkim, the Ministry opened an investigation as a result of which the Ministry has decided that the continuance or repeat of losses stemming from any abolishment of the dumping precautions for American and German origins for S-PVC was probable.
Under the new application, anti dumping rates on American and German S-PVC with HS Code 3904.10.00.00.19 will be set at 18.81% of the CIF value for American origins and 16.64% of CIF value for German origins. Previously, the precaution against dumping had been set at rates which varied by producer and ranged between $25-45/ton for Germany and at the rate of $45/ton for the USA.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops