Turkey’s Central Bank raises upper limit of interest rates
The bank said that the domestic demand is still relatively weak while the increasing demand from the European Union had a positive effect on the country’s exports, which is expected to perpetuate the rebounding in the business activities together with the help of the contribution of the incentives and measures taken.
The lira is reportedly the currency which has weakened the most in the emerging markets following the deteriorating investor sentiment since the failed coup in July, according to economists.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years