Turkey’s Koksan still in talks for second PET line’s license
Köksan’s plant has 432,000 tons/year of PET production capacity while the plant has two production lines, each with 216,000 tons/year capacity. The company is currently running one of these lines while they are now aiming to start up their second line by the end of 2016.
Previously, Koksan had reported that they were aiming to start up their second line by the end of 2015 or early 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa