Turkey’s Petkim cuts PE and PP prices
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1395/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1385/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1385-1410/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers lower on November 30, 2015.
The producer decreased its prices for HDPE pipe to $1490/ton compared with the levels last revised on November 30, 2015.
Meanwhile, the producer’s new PP offers are now at $1225-1235/ton for raffia, $1235/ton for injection and at $1250/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on November 30, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets evaluate possible impact of border closure with Iran
- Asia’s firm PVC sentiment shows signs of faltering amid competitive Chinese offers
- Recovering downstream activity supports sentiment for PET bottle in China
- Activity pick-up sends Asian spot C3 market into recovery mode
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe