Turkey’s Petkim cuts PE and PP prices
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1395/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1385/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1385-1410/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers lower on November 30, 2015.
The producer decreased its prices for HDPE pipe to $1490/ton compared with the levels last revised on November 30, 2015.
Meanwhile, the producer’s new PP offers are now at $1225-1235/ton for raffia, $1235/ton for injection and at $1250/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on November 30, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge