Turkey’s Petkim cuts PE and PP prices
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1395/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1385/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1385-1410/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers lower on November 30, 2015.
The producer decreased its prices for HDPE pipe to $1490/ton compared with the levels last revised on November 30, 2015.
Meanwhile, the producer’s new PP offers are now at $1225-1235/ton for raffia, $1235/ton for injection and at $1250/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on November 30, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets
- China PE market continues to see downward corrections amid impending holiday