Turkey's Petkim cuts local PP, PE and PVC prices
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1365-1375/ton for raffia, $1375/ton for injection and at $1390/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on August 3, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1535/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1525/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1505-1530/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on August 3, 2015.
The producer decreased its HDPE injection and blow moulding offers to $1510/ton and to $1490/ton, respectively, compared with the levels last revised on August 3, 2015. According to some distributors, the producer maintained its HDPE pipe prices at $1615/ton and its HDPE film prices at $1500/ton.
Meanwhile, the producer reportedly reduced their PVC prices by $20/ton when compared to the levels last revised on July 6, 2015, bringing their new offers to $1115/ton for k67 and to $1145/ton for specialty grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia