Turkey’s Petkim decreases HDPE and PP prices
Petkim decreased its prices to $1355/ton for HDPE injection and blow moulding and to $1310/ton for film compared with the levels last revised on December 21, 2015. Petkim’s new HDPE pipe prices were also reported lower at $1415/ton when compared to the levels last revised on December 21, 2015.
Meanwhile, the producer’s new PP offers are now at $1170-1180/ton for raffia, $1180/ton for injection and at $1195/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on December 21, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?