Turkey’s Petkim expands 17% in 2014
Net income was reported at TRY8.7 million ($3.326 million) while the company’s total external sales reached $563.5 million in 2014.
The company stated that volatile prices in global markets negatively affected margins throughout the sector, but that they were able to maintain their turnover even after a scheduled maintenance lasting 120 days. The company’s gross production capacity reportedly increased 13% after the completion of some new investments.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will China's local PP market retain futures-driven gains prior to holidays?
- Upcoming holidays, COVID spike pressure PS in Asia
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand