Turkey’s Petkim increases LDPE and PVC prices
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1620/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1610/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1590-1615/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on April 20, 2015.
Petkim also revised its PVC prices upward to $1145/ton for S65 and S27 grades while its prices for S39 and S23 are at $1175/ton. The producer had last revised its PVC offers on April 9, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops