Turkey’s Petkim increases PP, PVC, PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1250-1260/ton for raffia, $1260/ton for injection and at $1275/ton for fibre. The producer had last changed their PP prices on February 4, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1345/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1335/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1310-1335/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised their LDPE offers on February 4, 2015.
The producer increased their HDPE injection offers to $1400/ton and blow moulding offers to $1410/ton compared with the levels last revised on February 4, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1490/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1375/ton.
Meanwhile, Petkim revised their PVC prices upward to $960/ton for S65 and S27 grades while their prices for S23 and S39 are at $990/ton. The producer had last revised their PVC offers on February 4, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China