Turkey’s Petkim increases PP, PVC, PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1250-1260/ton for raffia, $1260/ton for injection and at $1275/ton for fibre. The producer had last changed their PP prices on February 4, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1345/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1335/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1310-1335/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised their LDPE offers on February 4, 2015.
The producer increased their HDPE injection offers to $1400/ton and blow moulding offers to $1410/ton compared with the levels last revised on February 4, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1490/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1375/ton.
Meanwhile, Petkim revised their PVC prices upward to $960/ton for S65 and S27 grades while their prices for S23 and S39 are at $990/ton. The producer had last revised their PVC offers on February 4, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem