Turkey’s Petkim increases PP, PVC, PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1275-1285/ton for raffia, $1285/ton for injection and at $1300/ton for fibre. The producer had last changed their PP prices on February 9, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1390/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1380/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1360-1385/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised their LDPE offers on February 9, 2015.
The producer increased their HDPE injection offers to $1435/ton and blow moulding offers to $1445/ton compared with the levels last revised on February 9, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1525/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1410/ton.
Meanwhile, Petkim revised their PVC prices upward to $985/ton for S65 and S27 grades while their prices for S23 and S39 are at $1015/ton. The producer had last revised their PVC offers on February 9, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect