Turkey’s Petkim increases PP, PVC, PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1275-1285/ton for raffia, $1285/ton for injection and at $1300/ton for fibre. The producer had last changed their PP prices on February 9, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1390/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1380/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1360-1385/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised their LDPE offers on February 9, 2015.
The producer increased their HDPE injection offers to $1435/ton and blow moulding offers to $1445/ton compared with the levels last revised on February 9, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1525/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1410/ton.
Meanwhile, Petkim revised their PVC prices upward to $985/ton for S65 and S27 grades while their prices for S23 and S39 are at $1015/ton. The producer had last revised their PVC offers on February 9, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports