Turkey’s Petkim increases PP, PVC, PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1275-1285/ton for raffia, $1285/ton for injection and at $1300/ton for fibre. The producer had last changed their PP prices on February 9, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1390/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1380/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1360-1385/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised their LDPE offers on February 9, 2015.
The producer increased their HDPE injection offers to $1435/ton and blow moulding offers to $1445/ton compared with the levels last revised on February 9, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1525/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1410/ton.
Meanwhile, Petkim revised their PVC prices upward to $985/ton for S65 and S27 grades while their prices for S23 and S39 are at $1015/ton. The producer had last revised their PVC offers on February 9, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June