Turkey’s Petkim increases PP, PVC, PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1415-1425/ton for raffia, $1425/ton for injection and at $1440/ton for fibre. The producer last revised its PP prices up on February 19, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1455/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1445/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1425-1450/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer last revised its LDPE offers on February 16, 2015.
The producer increased its HDPE injection offers to $1510/ton and blow moulding offers to $1520/ton compared with the levels last revised on February 16, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1600/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1485/ton.
Meanwhile, Petkim revised its PVC prices upward to $1020/ton for S65 and S27 grades while its prices for S23 and S39 are at $1050/ton. The producer last revised its PVC offers on February 16, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers