Turkey’s Petkim increases PP, PVC, PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1415-1425/ton for raffia, $1425/ton for injection and at $1440/ton for fibre. The producer last revised its PP prices up on February 19, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1455/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1445/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1425-1450/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer last revised its LDPE offers on February 16, 2015.
The producer increased its HDPE injection offers to $1510/ton and blow moulding offers to $1520/ton compared with the levels last revised on February 16, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1600/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1485/ton.
Meanwhile, Petkim revised its PVC prices upward to $1020/ton for S65 and S27 grades while its prices for S23 and S39 are at $1050/ton. The producer last revised its PVC offers on February 16, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia