Turkey’s Petkim increases PP, PVC, PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1460-1470/ton for raffia, $1470/ton for injection and at $1485/ton for fibre. The producer last revised its PP prices upward on March 2, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1515/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1505/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1485-1510/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer last revised its LDPE offers on March 2, 2015.
The producer increased its HDPE injection offers to $1550/ton and its blow moulding offers to $1560/ton compared with the levels last revised on March 2, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1640/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1525/ton.
Meanwhile, Petkim revised its PVC prices upward to $1090/ton for S65 and S27 grades while its prices for S23 and S39 are at $1120/ton. The producer last revised its PVC offers on March 4, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PP, PE markets down as demand weakens further in May
- Turkey polymer markets entering holiday amid weak atmosphere, what lies ahead?
- European PP retains strength under shadow of arriving imports
- Will PVC prices ever come back to the pre-pandemic levels?
- Global petchem companies’ profits surge in Q1
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand