Turkey’s Petkim increases offers for PE, PP; but lowers for PVC
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1285-1295/ton for raffia, $1295/ton for injection and at $1310/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on September 7, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1435/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1425/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1420-1445/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on September 7, 2015.
Meanwhile, the producer revised up its prices by $15/ton for HDPE injection to $1440/ton and by $25/ton to $1430/ton for blow moulding, compared with the levels last revised on September 7, 2015. According to some distributors, the producer increased its HDPE pipe prices by $15/ton to $1545/ton. Distributors reported no price and change for the producer’s HDPE film offers.
Meanwhile, the producer reportedly reduced their PVC prices by $45/ton when compared to the levels last revised on September 1, 2015, bringing their new offers to $1025/ton for k67 and to $1055/ton for specialty grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount