Turkey’s Petkim increases offers for PE, PP; but lowers for PVC
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1285-1295/ton for raffia, $1295/ton for injection and at $1310/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on September 7, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1435/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1425/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1420-1445/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on September 7, 2015.
Meanwhile, the producer revised up its prices by $15/ton for HDPE injection to $1440/ton and by $25/ton to $1430/ton for blow moulding, compared with the levels last revised on September 7, 2015. According to some distributors, the producer increased its HDPE pipe prices by $15/ton to $1545/ton. Distributors reported no price and change for the producer’s HDPE film offers.
Meanwhile, the producer reportedly reduced their PVC prices by $45/ton when compared to the levels last revised on September 1, 2015, bringing their new offers to $1025/ton for k67 and to $1055/ton for specialty grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East