Turkey’s Petkim issues hikes on PP, PE offers
According to distributors, the producer raised its PP prices by $15/ton to $1470-1480/ton for raffia, $1516/ton for injection and $1530/ton for fiber grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers up on July 24, 2017.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are up by $20/ton to stand at $1550/ton for F2-12, at $1560/ton for G03-5 and at $1540/ton for H2-8 grade. Petkim last revised its LDPE prices down on July 3, 2017.
The producer also raised its LDPE-t prices by $20/ton, bringing the overall range to $1533-1565/ton for all grades. Petkim last adjusted its prices for certain LDPE-t grades up on July 24, 2017.
Petkim’s most recent HDPE injection and b/m offers are up by $20/ton compared to the levels reported on July 24, 2017 and currently stand at $1410/ton and $1405/ton, respectively.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient