Turkey’s Petkim issues hikes on PP, PE offers
According to distributors, the producer raised its PP prices by $15/ton to $1470-1480/ton for raffia, $1516/ton for injection and $1530/ton for fiber grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers up on July 24, 2017.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are up by $20/ton to stand at $1550/ton for F2-12, at $1560/ton for G03-5 and at $1540/ton for H2-8 grade. Petkim last revised its LDPE prices down on July 3, 2017.
The producer also raised its LDPE-t prices by $20/ton, bringing the overall range to $1533-1565/ton for all grades. Petkim last adjusted its prices for certain LDPE-t grades up on July 24, 2017.
Petkim’s most recent HDPE injection and b/m offers are up by $20/ton compared to the levels reported on July 24, 2017 and currently stand at $1410/ton and $1405/ton, respectively.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm