Turkey’s Petkim issues hikes on PP, PE offers
According to distributors, the producer raised its PP prices by $15/ton to $1470-1480/ton for raffia, $1516/ton for injection and $1530/ton for fiber grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers up on July 24, 2017.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are up by $20/ton to stand at $1550/ton for F2-12, at $1560/ton for G03-5 and at $1540/ton for H2-8 grade. Petkim last revised its LDPE prices down on July 3, 2017.
The producer also raised its LDPE-t prices by $20/ton, bringing the overall range to $1533-1565/ton for all grades. Petkim last adjusted its prices for certain LDPE-t grades up on July 24, 2017.
Petkim’s most recent HDPE injection and b/m offers are up by $20/ton compared to the levels reported on July 24, 2017 and currently stand at $1410/ton and $1405/ton, respectively.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?