Turkey’s Petkim issues increases for PP, PVC and LDPE
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1245-1255/ton for raffia, at $1255/ton for injection and at $1275/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices upward on March 14, 2016.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1420/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1410/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1415-1440/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on March 17, 2016.
The producer also raised its PVC prices to $1065/ton for k67 and at $1095/ton for specialty grades compared with the levels last revised on March 21, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets