Turkey’s Petkim issues increases for PP, PVC and LDPE
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1245-1255/ton for raffia, at $1255/ton for injection and at $1275/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices upward on March 14, 2016.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1420/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1410/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1415-1440/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on March 17, 2016.
The producer also raised its PVC prices to $1065/ton for k67 and at $1095/ton for specialty grades compared with the levels last revised on March 21, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?