Turkey’s Petkim issues increases for PP, PVC and LDPE
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1245-1255/ton for raffia, at $1255/ton for injection and at $1275/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices upward on March 14, 2016.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1420/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1410/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1415-1440/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on March 17, 2016.
The producer also raised its PVC prices to $1065/ton for k67 and at $1095/ton for specialty grades compared with the levels last revised on March 21, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce