Turkey’s Petkim issues new increases for April
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1290-1300/ton for raffia, at $1300/ton for injection and at $1320/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices upward on March 28, 2016.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1465/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1455/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1460-1485/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on March 28, 2016.
Petkim increased its HDPE prices to $1425/ton for injection, $1420/ton for blow moulding, $1460/ton for pipe and 1420/ton for film compared with the levels last revised on March 17, 2016.
The producer also raised its PVC prices to $1080/ton for k67 and to $1110/ton for specialty grades compared with the levels last revised on March 28, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures