Turkey’s Petkim issues second increase for PE this week
The producer’s new LDPE offers are at $1390/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1380/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1385-1410/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on March 14, 2016.
Petkim increased its HDPE prices to $1390/ton for injection and to $1385/ton for blow moulding compared with the levels last revised on March 14, 2016. The producer also increased its prices to $1425/ton for HDPE pipe.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs