Turkey’s Petkim lifts PP, PE and PVC prices
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1170-1180/ton for raffia, at $1180/ton for injection and at $1200/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on February 22, 2016.
The producer’s new LDPE offers are at $1315/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1305/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1310-1335/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on February 22, 2016.
Petkim increased its prices to $1315/ton for HDPE injection, to $1310/ton for blow moulding and to $1340/ton for HDPE film compared with the levels last revised on February 15, 2016. The producer maintained its prices at $1405/ton for HDPE pipe.
The producer raised its PVC prices to $990/ton for k67 and at $1020/ton for specialty grades compared with the levels last revised on February 15.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US supplies, weak demand to keep Asian PVC downhill into October
- Insight: What will drive polymer markets from here? Demand or costs?
- October PP, PE expectations call for minor changes in Türkiye
- Import PE film prices at around-six-month highs in China and SE Asia
- African PP, PE markets fully head north in September
- Rising costs push PET bottle markets to around 4-month highs in Asia
- Mid-Eastern PP and PE markets join rally in September
- Asia’s PS, ABS markets reach multi-month highs on cost support
- LDPE sees larger gains on elusive supply in Europe
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand