Turkey’s Petkim lifts PP, PE and PVC prices
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1170-1180/ton for raffia, at $1180/ton for injection and at $1200/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on February 22, 2016.
The producer’s new LDPE offers are at $1315/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1305/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1310-1335/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on February 22, 2016.
Petkim increased its prices to $1315/ton for HDPE injection, to $1310/ton for blow moulding and to $1340/ton for HDPE film compared with the levels last revised on February 15, 2016. The producer maintained its prices at $1405/ton for HDPE pipe.
The producer raised its PVC prices to $990/ton for k67 and at $1020/ton for specialty grades compared with the levels last revised on February 15.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019