Turkey’s Petkim lifts PP, PE prices
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1140-1150/ton for raffia, at $1150/ton for injection and at $1170/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on February 4, 2016.
The producer’s new LDPE offers are at $1285/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1275/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1280-1305/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on February 1, 2016.
Petkim increased its prices to $1280/ton for HDPE injection, to $1275/ton for blow moulding, to $1405/ton for HDPE pipe and to $1305/ton for HDPE film compared with the levels last revised on February 1, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally