Turkey’s Petkim lifts prices for PP and PE
According to distributors, the producer increased its PP prices to $1525-1535/ton for raffia, $1571/ton for injection and $1585/ton for fibre grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers up on December 1, 2017.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are at $1630/ton for F2-21T, $1640/ton for G03-21T and $1620/ton for H2-8. For LDPE-T, Petkim’s list prices form an overall range at $1613-1645/ton. The producer last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers down on October 30, 2017.
Meanwhile, the producer’s most recent HDPE blow molding offers currently stand at $1545/ton. Petkim had last revised its prices up on December 1, 2017 for this product. The producer’s HDPE injection offers were up to $1520/ton compared to the levels that were last revised down on October 30, 2017.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia