Turkey’s Petkim lifts prices for PP and PE
According to distributors, the producer increased its PP prices to $1525-1535/ton for raffia, $1571/ton for injection and $1585/ton for fibre grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers up on December 1, 2017.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are at $1630/ton for F2-21T, $1640/ton for G03-21T and $1620/ton for H2-8. For LDPE-T, Petkim’s list prices form an overall range at $1613-1645/ton. The producer last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers down on October 30, 2017.
Meanwhile, the producer’s most recent HDPE blow molding offers currently stand at $1545/ton. Petkim had last revised its prices up on December 1, 2017 for this product. The producer’s HDPE injection offers were up to $1520/ton compared to the levels that were last revised down on October 30, 2017.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Aggressive US PE prices find way to Türkiye, Africa amid year-end stock clearing
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe
- Weak demand sends Türkiye’s styrenics markets to multi-month lows
- Bearish sentiment spills over to Middle Eastern PP, PE markets in November
- Dull demand dents PE outlook in SE Asia for rest of year
- China’s local PP markets snap 6-week downtrend, players skeptical