Turkey’s Petkim lifts prices for PP and PE
According to distributors, the producer increased its PP prices to $1525-1535/ton for raffia, $1571/ton for injection and $1585/ton for fibre grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers up on December 1, 2017.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are at $1630/ton for F2-21T, $1640/ton for G03-21T and $1620/ton for H2-8. For LDPE-T, Petkim’s list prices form an overall range at $1613-1645/ton. The producer last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers down on October 30, 2017.
Meanwhile, the producer’s most recent HDPE blow molding offers currently stand at $1545/ton. Petkim had last revised its prices up on December 1, 2017 for this product. The producer’s HDPE injection offers were up to $1520/ton compared to the levels that were last revised down on October 30, 2017.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP markets see upward corrections on resurgent demand
- China’s import PP, PE markets stable after weeks of declines; is the downturn over?
- Escalating shipping costs hinder polymer demand in China, SE Asia
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs