Turkey’s Petkim lifts prices for PP and PE
According to distributors, the producer increased its PP prices to $1525-1535/ton for raffia, $1571/ton for injection and $1585/ton for fibre grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers up on December 1, 2017.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are at $1630/ton for F2-21T, $1640/ton for G03-21T and $1620/ton for H2-8. For LDPE-T, Petkim’s list prices form an overall range at $1613-1645/ton. The producer last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers down on October 30, 2017.
Meanwhile, the producer’s most recent HDPE blow molding offers currently stand at $1545/ton. Petkim had last revised its prices up on December 1, 2017 for this product. The producer’s HDPE injection offers were up to $1520/ton compared to the levels that were last revised down on October 30, 2017.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure
- China PP market volatile since its rebound in H1 April, is it the new normal?
- Taiwanese major’s June PVC pricing expected to reverse course after two months