Turkey’s Petkim lifts prices for PP and PE
According to distributors, the producer increased its PP prices to $1525-1535/ton for raffia, $1571/ton for injection and $1585/ton for fibre grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers up on December 1, 2017.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are at $1630/ton for F2-21T, $1640/ton for G03-21T and $1620/ton for H2-8. For LDPE-T, Petkim’s list prices form an overall range at $1613-1645/ton. The producer last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers down on October 30, 2017.
Meanwhile, the producer’s most recent HDPE blow molding offers currently stand at $1545/ton. Petkim had last revised its prices up on December 1, 2017 for this product. The producer’s HDPE injection offers were up to $1520/ton compared to the levels that were last revised down on October 30, 2017.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices