Turkey’s Petkim lifts prices for PP and certain HDPE grades
According to distributors, the producer increased its PP prices to $1505-1515/ton for raffia, $1551/ton for injection and $1565/ton for fibre grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers down on October 30, 2017.
Meanwhile, the producer’s most recent HDPE blow molding and pipe offers currently stand at $1520/ton and $1532/ton, respectively. Petkim had last revised its prices for those products down on October 30, 2017.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint