Turkey’s Petkim lifts prices for PP and certain HDPE grades
According to distributors, the producer increased its PP prices to $1505-1515/ton for raffia, $1551/ton for injection and $1565/ton for fibre grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers down on October 30, 2017.
Meanwhile, the producer’s most recent HDPE blow molding and pipe offers currently stand at $1520/ton and $1532/ton, respectively. Petkim had last revised its prices for those products down on October 30, 2017.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows