Turkey’s Petkim lifts prices for PP and certain HDPE grades
According to distributors, the producer increased its PP prices to $1505-1515/ton for raffia, $1551/ton for injection and $1565/ton for fibre grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers down on October 30, 2017.
Meanwhile, the producer’s most recent HDPE blow molding and pipe offers currently stand at $1520/ton and $1532/ton, respectively. Petkim had last revised its prices for those products down on October 30, 2017.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?