Turkey's Petkim lowers PE and PP prices
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1345-1355/ton for raffia, $1355/ton for injection and at $1370/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on August 10, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers, meanwhile, are at $1495/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1485/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1475-1500/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on August 10, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe