Turkey’s Petkim lowers PE and PP prices
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1265-1275/ton for raffia, $1275/ton for injection and at $1290/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on September 1, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1430/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1420/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1410-1435/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on September 1, 2015.
Meanwhile, the producer decreased its HDPE injection and blow moulding offers to $1425/ton and to $1405/ton, respectively, compared with the levels last revised on September 1, 2015. According to some distributors, the producer decreased its HDPE pipe prices to $1530/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1415/ton.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe