Turkey’s Petkim lowers PE and PP prices
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1420/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1410/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1405-1430/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers higher on November 9, 2015.
The producer decreased its prices for HDPE injection and blow moulding to $1430/ton compared with the levels last revised on November 9, 2015. Petkim’s new HDPE pipe and film prices were also reported lower at $1515/ton and $1385/ton, respectively.
Meanwhile, the producer’s new PP offers are now at $1250-1260/ton for raffia, $1260/ton for injection and at $1275/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on October 1, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa