Turkey’s Petkim lowers PE and PP prices
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1420/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1410/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1405-1430/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers higher on November 9, 2015.
The producer decreased its prices for HDPE injection and blow moulding to $1430/ton compared with the levels last revised on November 9, 2015. Petkim’s new HDPE pipe and film prices were also reported lower at $1515/ton and $1385/ton, respectively.
Meanwhile, the producer’s new PP offers are now at $1250-1260/ton for raffia, $1260/ton for injection and at $1275/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on October 1, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?