Turkey’s Petkim lowers PP, PE prices
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1267-1277/ton for raffia, at $1283/ton for injection and at $1303/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices on April 1, 2016.
The producer’s LDPE prices are down$17/ton only for F2-12 and F2-21-t grades. Accordingly, Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1468/ton for F2-12 while H2-8 grade is stable at $1475/ton and G03-5 is stable at $1485/ton. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices for F2-21-t is down to $1473/ton while the whole LDPE-t range for different grades is reported at $1473-1505/ton. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on May 2, 2016.
The producer’s new HDPE offers, meanwhile, are at $1370/ton for HDPE blow moulding and at $1375/ton for injection. The producer had last revised its HDPE prices on June 1, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures