Turkey’s Petkim lowers PP, PE prices
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1267-1277/ton for raffia, at $1283/ton for injection and at $1303/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices on April 1, 2016.
The producer’s LDPE prices are down$17/ton only for F2-12 and F2-21-t grades. Accordingly, Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1468/ton for F2-12 while H2-8 grade is stable at $1475/ton and G03-5 is stable at $1485/ton. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices for F2-21-t is down to $1473/ton while the whole LDPE-t range for different grades is reported at $1473-1505/ton. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on May 2, 2016.
The producer’s new HDPE offers, meanwhile, are at $1370/ton for HDPE blow moulding and at $1375/ton for injection. The producer had last revised its HDPE prices on June 1, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years