Turkey’s Petkim lowers PP and PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1450-1460/ton for raffia, $1460/ton for injection and at $1475/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on July 6, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1630/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1620/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1600-1625/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on July 6, 2015.
The producer decreased its HDPE injection and blow moulding offers to $1590/ton compared with the levels last revised on July 6, 2015. The producer also decreased its HDPE pipe prices to $1670/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1555/ton.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?