Turkey’s Petkim lowers PP and PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1450-1460/ton for raffia, $1460/ton for injection and at $1475/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on July 6, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1630/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1620/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1600-1625/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on July 6, 2015.
The producer decreased its HDPE injection and blow moulding offers to $1590/ton compared with the levels last revised on July 6, 2015. The producer also decreased its HDPE pipe prices to $1670/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1555/ton.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indonesia’s PE, PP markets remain strong despite softer sentiment in China
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike