Turkey’s Petkim raises LDPE and PP prices
According to distributors, the producer’s new PP offers are now at $1282-1292/ton for raffia, at $1298/ton for injection and at $1318/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices on June 6, 2016.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1485/ton for F2-12 and at $1495/ton for G03-5 grade. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on June 6, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness