Turkey’s Petkim raises LDPE and PP prices
According to distributors, the producer’s new PP offers are now at $1282-1292/ton for raffia, at $1298/ton for injection and at $1318/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices on June 6, 2016.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1485/ton for F2-12 and at $1495/ton for G03-5 grade. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on June 6, 2016.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019