Turkey’s Petkim raises PE prices
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1690/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1680/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1660-1685/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on May 4, 2015.
The producer also increased its HDPE injection offers to $1665/ton and its blow moulding offers to $1675/ton compared with the levels last revised on May 4, 2015. In addition, Petkim raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1755/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1640/ton.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?