Turkey’s Petkim raises PE prices
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1690/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1680/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1660-1685/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on May 4, 2015.
The producer also increased its HDPE injection offers to $1665/ton and its blow moulding offers to $1675/ton compared with the levels last revised on May 4, 2015. In addition, Petkim raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1755/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1640/ton.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upcoming holidays, COVID spike pressure PS in Asia
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use