Turkey’s Petkim raises PP, PE and PVC prices
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1200-1210/ton for raffia, at $1210/ton for injection and at $1230/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices upward on February 29, 2016.
The producer’s new LDPE offers are at $1340/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1330/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1335-1360/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on February 29, 2016.
Petkim increased its prices to $1340/ton for HDPE injection, to $1335/ton for blow moulding and to $1365/ton for HDPE film compared with the levels last revised on February 29, 2016. The producer maintained its prices at $1405/ton for HDPE pipe.
The producer raised its PVC prices to $1015/ton for k67 and at $1045/ton for specialty grades compared with the levels last revised on February 29.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds