Turkey’s Petkim raises PP, PE and PVC prices
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1200-1210/ton for raffia, at $1210/ton for injection and at $1230/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices upward on February 29, 2016.
The producer’s new LDPE offers are at $1340/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1330/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1335-1360/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on February 29, 2016.
Petkim increased its prices to $1340/ton for HDPE injection, to $1335/ton for blow moulding and to $1365/ton for HDPE film compared with the levels last revised on February 29, 2016. The producer maintained its prices at $1405/ton for HDPE pipe.
The producer raised its PVC prices to $1015/ton for k67 and at $1045/ton for specialty grades compared with the levels last revised on February 29.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem