Turkey’s Petkim raises PP, PE and PVC prices
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1200-1210/ton for raffia, at $1210/ton for injection and at $1230/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices upward on February 29, 2016.
The producer’s new LDPE offers are at $1340/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1330/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1335-1360/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on February 29, 2016.
Petkim increased its prices to $1340/ton for HDPE injection, to $1335/ton for blow moulding and to $1365/ton for HDPE film compared with the levels last revised on February 29, 2016. The producer maintained its prices at $1405/ton for HDPE pipe.
The producer raised its PVC prices to $1015/ton for k67 and at $1045/ton for specialty grades compared with the levels last revised on February 29.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China