Turkey’s Petkim raises PP, PVC, PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1485-1495/ton for raffia, $1495/ton for injection and at $1510/ton for fibre. The producer last revised its PP prices upward on March 9, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1545/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1535/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1515-1535/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on March 9, 2015.
The producer increased its HDPE injection offers to $1565/ton and its blow moulding offers to $1575/ton compared with the levels last revised on March 9, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1655/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1540/ton.
Meanwhile, Petkim revised its PVC prices upward to $1105/ton for S65 and S27 grades while its prices for S23 and S39 are at $1135/ton. The producer had last revised its PVC offers on March 9, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe