Turkey’s Petkim raises PP, PVC and LDPE prices
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1515/ton for F2-12, at $1525/ton for G03-5 and at $1505/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices, meanwhile, stand at $1503-1535/ton. The producer had last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on July 11, 2016.
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1297-1307/ton for raffia, at $1313/ton for injection and at $1333/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices on June 24, 2016.
The producer’s new PVC prices, meanwhile, currently stand at $1145/ton for k67 and at $1175/ton for specialty grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high