Turkey’s Petkim raises PP, PVC and LDPE prices
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1515/ton for F2-12, at $1525/ton for G03-5 and at $1505/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices, meanwhile, stand at $1503-1535/ton. The producer had last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on July 11, 2016.
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1297-1307/ton for raffia, at $1313/ton for injection and at $1333/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices on June 24, 2016.
The producer’s new PVC prices, meanwhile, currently stand at $1145/ton for k67 and at $1175/ton for specialty grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PET markets extend rebound on firmer costs
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high