Turkey’s Petkim raises PP, PVC and LDPE prices
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1515/ton for F2-12, at $1525/ton for G03-5 and at $1505/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices, meanwhile, stand at $1503-1535/ton. The producer had last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on July 11, 2016.
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1297-1307/ton for raffia, at $1313/ton for injection and at $1333/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices on June 24, 2016.
The producer’s new PVC prices, meanwhile, currently stand at $1145/ton for k67 and at $1175/ton for specialty grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP, PE lose premium over global markets, what lies ahead?
- Turkey’s PVC market in flux amid calm demand, reduced supply
- China PE markets cautiously rebound after 5-month downtrend
- Taiwanese major’s Oct PVC pricing cuts surprise Asian markets
- PP, PE recovery elusive yet in India but seasonal strength round the corner
- Container freight rate slump deepens as weak demand seems here to stay
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets track opposite directions in September
- European PVC pricing offers mixed bag for September
- China’s PP and PE downfall continues despite reduced run rates
- Impending Indian duties, holidays cloud Asian PVC outlook