Turkey’s Petkim raises PP and PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1525-1535/ton for raffia, $1535/ton for injection and at $1550/ton for fibre. The producer last revised its PP prices upward on March 27, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1575/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1565/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1545-1570/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on March 27, 2015.
The producer increased its HDPE injection offers to $1595/ton and its blow moulding offers to $1605/ton compared with the levels last revised on March 27, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1685/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1570/ton.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins