Turkey’s Petkim raises PP and PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1525-1535/ton for raffia, $1535/ton for injection and at $1550/ton for fibre. The producer last revised its PP prices upward on March 27, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1575/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1565/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1545-1570/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on March 27, 2015.
The producer increased its HDPE injection offers to $1595/ton and its blow moulding offers to $1605/ton compared with the levels last revised on March 27, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1685/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1570/ton.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia