Turkey’s Petkim raises its LDPE prices
According to distributors, Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1500/ton for F2-12 and at $1510/ton for G03-5 grade. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on June 24, 2016. The producer’s new offers for H2-8 grade also increased to $1490/ton compared with the levels last revised on May 5, 2016.
The producer’s new prices for LDPE-t grades are now standing at $1488-1520/ton. The producer had last revised up its prices only for F2-21-t grade on June 6, 2016 while keeping its prices stable for other LDPE-t grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?