Turkey’s Petkim raises its LDPE prices
According to distributors, Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1500/ton for F2-12 and at $1510/ton for G03-5 grade. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on June 24, 2016. The producer’s new offers for H2-8 grade also increased to $1490/ton compared with the levels last revised on May 5, 2016.
The producer’s new prices for LDPE-t grades are now standing at $1488-1520/ton. The producer had last revised up its prices only for F2-21-t grade on June 6, 2016 while keeping its prices stable for other LDPE-t grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports