Turkey’s Petkim raises its LDPE prices
According to distributors, Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1500/ton for F2-12 and at $1510/ton for G03-5 grade. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on June 24, 2016. The producer’s new offers for H2-8 grade also increased to $1490/ton compared with the levels last revised on May 5, 2016.
The producer’s new prices for LDPE-t grades are now standing at $1488-1520/ton. The producer had last revised up its prices only for F2-21-t grade on June 6, 2016 while keeping its prices stable for other LDPE-t grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets