Turkey’s Petkim reduces PE prices
The producer’s new LDPE offers are at $1325/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1315/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1315-1340/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on January 4, 2016.
Petkim also decreased its prices to $1300/ton for HDPE injection and blow moulding compared with the levels last revised on January 4, 2016 while keeping its prices for HDPE film and pipe stable at $1280/ton and $1415/ton, respectively.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect