Turkey’s Petkim reduces PP, LDPE and HDPE prices
According to distributors, the producer reduced its PP prices to $1475-1485/ton for raffia, $1521/ton for injection and $1535/ton for fibre grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers down on October 25, 2017.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are at $1615/ton for F2-21T, $1625/ton for G03-21T and $1605/ton for H2-8. For LDPE-T, Petkim’s list prices form an overall range at $1598-1630/ton. The producer last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers down on October 23, 2017.
Meanwhile, the producer’s most recent HDPE injection and blow molding offers currently stand at $1505/ton and $1500/ton, respectively. For HDPE pipe, Petkim’s list prices have also decreased to 1512$/ton. Petkim had last revised its prices for those products above on September 20, 2017. A for HDPE film, the producer’s most recent price is now at $1450/ton compared to the last revision on February 13, 2017.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot PE markets yield to fading demand, better availability in Europe
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September