Turkey’s Petkim reduces PP, LDPE and HDPE prices
According to distributors, the producer reduced its PP prices to $1475-1485/ton for raffia, $1521/ton for injection and $1535/ton for fibre grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers down on October 25, 2017.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are at $1615/ton for F2-21T, $1625/ton for G03-21T and $1605/ton for H2-8. For LDPE-T, Petkim’s list prices form an overall range at $1598-1630/ton. The producer last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers down on October 23, 2017.
Meanwhile, the producer’s most recent HDPE injection and blow molding offers currently stand at $1505/ton and $1500/ton, respectively. For HDPE pipe, Petkim’s list prices have also decreased to 1512$/ton. Petkim had last revised its prices for those products above on September 20, 2017. A for HDPE film, the producer’s most recent price is now at $1450/ton compared to the last revision on February 13, 2017.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September