Turkey’s Petkim reduces PP, LDPE and HDPE prices
According to distributors, the producer reduced its PP prices to $1475-1485/ton for raffia, $1521/ton for injection and $1535/ton for fibre grade. Petkim had last revised its PP offers down on October 25, 2017.
Petkim’s new LDPE prices are at $1615/ton for F2-21T, $1625/ton for G03-21T and $1605/ton for H2-8. For LDPE-T, Petkim’s list prices form an overall range at $1598-1630/ton. The producer last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers down on October 23, 2017.
Meanwhile, the producer’s most recent HDPE injection and blow molding offers currently stand at $1505/ton and $1500/ton, respectively. For HDPE pipe, Petkim’s list prices have also decreased to 1512$/ton. Petkim had last revised its prices for those products above on September 20, 2017. A for HDPE film, the producer’s most recent price is now at $1450/ton compared to the last revision on February 13, 2017.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops