Turkey’s Petkim reduces PP,PVC,PE prices for second time in Jan
Petkim’s new PP offers are at $1295-1305/ton for raffia, at $1305/ton for injection and at $1320/ton for fibre. The producer had last changed their PP prices on January 2, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1395/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1385/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1360-1385/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised their LDPE offers on January 2, 2015.
The producer also reduced their HDPE injection offers to $1440/ton and their blow moulding offers to $1450/ton compared with the levels last revised on January 2, 2015. The producer decreased its HDPE pipe prices to $1530/ton as well.
Meanwhile, Petkim lowered their PVC prices to $1000/ton for S65 and S27 grades while their prices for S23 and S39 are reported at $1030/ton. The producer had last revised their PVC offers on January 2, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply supports SEA import PP market at 5-year highs
- Asian PS, ABS markets shoot up on production upsets, soaring styrene
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia