Turkey’s Petkim reduces PP, PVC, PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are at $1515-1525/ton for raffia, $1525/ton for injection and at $1540/ton for fibre. The producer had last changed their PP prices on December 15, 2014.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1600/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1590/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1565-1590/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised their LDPE offers on December 15, 2014.
The producer also reduced their HDPE injection offers to $1625/ton and blow moulding offers to $1635/ton when compared to the levels last revised on December 15, 2014. The producer decreased its HDPE pipe prices to $1715/ton, as well.
Meanwhile, Petkim lowered their PVC prices to $1065/ton for S65 and S27 grades while their prices for S23 and S39 are at $1095/ton. The producer had last revised their PVC offers on December 15, 2014.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm