Turkey’s Petkim reduces PP, PVC, PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are at $1515-1525/ton for raffia, $1525/ton for injection and at $1540/ton for fibre. The producer had last changed their PP prices on December 15, 2014.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1600/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1590/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1565-1590/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised their LDPE offers on December 15, 2014.
The producer also reduced their HDPE injection offers to $1625/ton and blow moulding offers to $1635/ton when compared to the levels last revised on December 15, 2014. The producer decreased its HDPE pipe prices to $1715/ton, as well.
Meanwhile, Petkim lowered their PVC prices to $1065/ton for S65 and S27 grades while their prices for S23 and S39 are at $1095/ton. The producer had last revised their PVC offers on December 15, 2014.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- September hikes meet resistance for ABS in Europe
- Turkey’s import PP market slumps to 3-year low on supply glut, low demand
- Import PVC demand dampened in Europe, Turkey; will it improve in H2?
- Chinese PET producers attempt for hikes first time since July
- Uptrend in spot styrene prices curtailed in Asia
- Spot LDPE, LLDPE prices hit a decade low in Italy
- Saudi major globally applies significant drops on PE for Sept
- Malaysia’s local PE market dives to a decade low
- Homo PP offers below $1000 pervade China’s import market
- PP, PE prices in Mid-East and Africa set to remain weak until end of Q3