Turkey’s Petkim reduces PP, PVC, PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are at $1515-1525/ton for raffia, $1525/ton for injection and at $1540/ton for fibre. The producer had last changed their PP prices on December 15, 2014.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1600/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1590/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1565-1590/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised their LDPE offers on December 15, 2014.
The producer also reduced their HDPE injection offers to $1625/ton and blow moulding offers to $1635/ton when compared to the levels last revised on December 15, 2014. The producer decreased its HDPE pipe prices to $1715/ton, as well.
Meanwhile, Petkim lowered their PVC prices to $1065/ton for S65 and S27 grades while their prices for S23 and S39 are at $1095/ton. The producer had last revised their PVC offers on December 15, 2014.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports