Turkey’s Petkim reduces PP and PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are at $1695-$1705/ton for raffia, $1705/ton for injection and at $1720/ton for fibre. The producer had last changed their PP prices on November 10, 2014.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1745/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1735/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1710-1735/ton for different LDPE-t grades. Petkim had last revised their LDPE offers on November 10, 2014.
The producer reduced their HDPE injection and blow moulding offers to $1725/ton when compared to the levels last revised on November 10, 2014. The producer kept its HDPE pipe prices unchanged at $1770/ton.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs