Turkey’s Petkim reduces PP and PE prices
Petkim’s new PP offers are at $1695-$1705/ton for raffia, $1705/ton for injection and at $1720/ton for fibre. The producer had last changed their PP prices on November 10, 2014.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1745/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1735/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1710-1735/ton for different LDPE-t grades. Petkim had last revised their LDPE offers on November 10, 2014.
The producer reduced their HDPE injection and blow moulding offers to $1725/ton when compared to the levels last revised on November 10, 2014. The producer kept its HDPE pipe prices unchanged at $1770/ton.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS