Turkey’s Petkim revises down HDPE and PP prices
Petkim decreased its prices to $1385/ton for HDPE injection and blow moulding and to $1340/ton for film compared with the levels last revised on November 30, 2015. Petkim’s new HDPE pipe prices were also reported lower at $1445/ton when compared to the levels last revised on December 7, 2015.
Meanwhile, the producer’s new PP offers are now at $1190-1200/ton for raffia, $1200/ton for injection and at $1215/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on December 7, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops