Turkey’s Petkim revises down HDPE and PP prices
Petkim decreased its prices to $1385/ton for HDPE injection and blow moulding and to $1340/ton for film compared with the levels last revised on November 30, 2015. Petkim’s new HDPE pipe prices were also reported lower at $1445/ton when compared to the levels last revised on December 7, 2015.
Meanwhile, the producer’s new PP offers are now at $1190-1200/ton for raffia, $1200/ton for injection and at $1215/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on December 7, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high