Turkey’s Petkim revises down HDPE and PP prices
Petkim decreased its prices to $1385/ton for HDPE injection and blow moulding and to $1340/ton for film compared with the levels last revised on November 30, 2015. Petkim’s new HDPE pipe prices were also reported lower at $1445/ton when compared to the levels last revised on December 7, 2015.
Meanwhile, the producer’s new PP offers are now at $1190-1200/ton for raffia, $1200/ton for injection and at $1215/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on December 7, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November