Turkey’s Petkim revises down HDPE and PP prices
Petkim decreased its prices to $1385/ton for HDPE injection and blow moulding and to $1340/ton for film compared with the levels last revised on November 30, 2015. Petkim’s new HDPE pipe prices were also reported lower at $1445/ton when compared to the levels last revised on December 7, 2015.
Meanwhile, the producer’s new PP offers are now at $1190-1200/ton for raffia, $1200/ton for injection and at $1215/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on December 7, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?